Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weigh In...

Hey guys!

I just wanted to do a check in. I got back up to my fatty weight again... there's no shocker huh? 258 a few days ago.

I've been working on sticking to eating right, but I don't feel like keeping a log. I mean, I tried this morning, but I am making healthy choices, so whatever. I checked yesterday's points and was just under, so I think I am doing okay.

Today was probably even better too. I ate a low cal salad, a high cal dinner of salmon, chicken, a bit of pasta and black and green beans.

Not bad...

Today was down to 256 or something. Better than nothing.

I really want to at least feel reasonably attractive for my brother in law's wedding in August...

3 comments:

LLW said...

Marni,

What is this talk about weight? What are you talking about? You are a bodacious beauty, with two kids and a hubby.

I love you just the way you are!!! I am trying to be on your stalker list!

le Chef said...

Just trying is great. :)
Women were built with curves, so don't be too hard on yourself.

An Apel a Day said...

Keep going! You can do it!

I just started a blog with another blogger who is trying to lose weight along with me.

Check us out at: http://revealingmeagain.blogspot.com/