Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday Weigh In... and more.

Alright guys! It's been too too long. I realize this. But I am back! I swear!

Jennie (also an author of this blog) sent me a great link last night via email. It's the Self Challenge. It's completely FREE and has a lot of resources on the page. I decided to sign up and give it a try and I think you should all do it with me. It's got a buddy program so we can send updates and all that kind of stuff like a MySpace or Blogger, but for WEIGHT LOSS.

I weighed in this morning at 253. Owie. I know.
*******
For extra motivation I also proposed a challenge to my best friend yesterday. Whoever of us loses 10% of our body fat first gets dinner and a movie on the non or slower loser.

Jennie: I'd be willing to do the same with you... except... it would be whoever loses first gets to stay home while other visits. It's a win/win. I get to see you again and we both lose!

So what is your Wednesday Weigh In?

Oh and get ready... I plan to do a "photo Friday". Let's get those horrible bellies out and show what we want to get rid of... Yuck. Stay posted.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

All right peoples!!! So I have joined the Self Challenge and I am enjoying it. While starting this I found that my cravings are usually at night when making yummy dinner for my family, and also when I am bored, which is, hmmmmm, alot of the time. I found preoccupying myself with housework helps and also drinking water?!! Any other suggestions?? So the whole showing the bellies thing, I'm interested, yet frightened half to death :D