Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesday Weigh In

WHOO HOO!! I am coming to you to hear your Weight Loss drops!



Ok, ok, mine was a whopping THREE pounds. No kidding. I am actually pretty shocked myself considering the weekend didn't go as well as I would have liked and I am on the rag. Blah.



But regardless. 3 more pounds lost.



What's your scale telling you? Any good exercise to report?



I have to say I've failed on the exercising portion. I had to flake on my hiking buddy and then she flaked on me... so that I haven't done in at least a week. Bad bad Marni. But at least my eating habits are maintaining well.



Jaime: How's maintenance going?



Jennie: How's the exercise AND eating holding up??



Kelley: MIA? Still trying??



Come on ladies... I need some support in this and I want to see you succeed!!!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Still trying....I am working out at Curves M-W-F...tyring to make the Walking group on Tues& Thurs...but Tball games have been getting in the way.

I have not gained so that is good for me.

Jaime said...

Hey Marni! Keep up the good work! I will let you know how mymaintenance is going on Sunday when i have my finaly weigh in befoe earning my lifetime membership to WW!!

So far I keep loosing a little here and there but I average about 135. My Curves Smart workout is kicking my butt these days so 4 x a week is all I can handle!

Keep up the good work ladies!

Jennie said...

Hello girlies:) I am doing good. Today I weighed myself at 175.5. The scale isn't showing much but I can tell my tummy is getting tighter, and more muscles are forming in my arms and legs. I have learned the scale can be very discouraging, and actually ruin my day, so I try not to weigh myself that often and figure if I am eating right and working out it should come off some day?!??. I've been working out every day at least a little bit, and then doing my 8 minute abs video too, that's been the best improvement for me so far.