Tuesday, March 25, 2008

HELP!!! I'm Struggling!

Well for the past two weeks I have been struggling with my eating. It all started a few weeks ago when I went out lunch for a friend’s birthday. I ate; I drank to the point of being stuffed. Now I am constantly hungry! Did I expand my stomach or something? What is it? Why can’t I get back on track? Let’s just say Easter didn’t help. I even tried to be healthy on Easter but I ate too large of portions. I made an entire Weight Watchers meal (Spinach Fettuccini with Broccoli Rabe, Stuffed Herbed Artichokes, and Apple Blueberry Crumble. Even a low fat version of the classic Deviled Eggs! You can’t get much healthier. The problem was I pigged out! I couldn’t stop eating. I did exercise like crazy all week – earning 23 of 28 exercise points! Maybe this is triggering my hunger?

My goal this week is to get back on track. I have stocked up on high protein, high fiber foods. I am drinking my water (74 oz by noon yesterday!!). Trying to keep myself from hitting the hungry stage. We will see where I am next week and hopefully I will have something better to report!

1 comment:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

GOOD JOB!! Recognizing you have an issue is the first step right?

Hang in there, you are strong and you WILL get through it.

Maybe cutting out some sugars might help less craving? Guess that's not really the problem... wish I knew what else to say to help. :)