Monday, March 3, 2008

Maintain Monday!

It is Maintain Monday! It is time to refocus and regroup after a crazy weekend. Now is the time to think, what do you have to do to maintain focus this week. What are your goals for the week? What can you do to make sure you maintain and reach your goal?

For me, this week I’m going back to basics. Follow my meal plan and just try to keep up with my exercise for the week. I’m taking it easy as I’m recovering from a cold. So for me it is just get through by eating healthy and keep moving (even if it is a slower pace than normal).

Good luck!

2 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Alright, I'm beginning a diet, so I have to focus mostly on no sugars. Shoot me now. :)

Kelley said...

This week my goals are (1) work out 3Xs (2)drink water every day. I got a new pink water jug...64 oz...I want to drink one of those a day. (3)follow my meal plan I made and not 'snack' while cooking.