Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Slackers Unite

Everyone has “one of those days”- too much on the old 'to do' list, work driving you nuts, family working the very last nerve? It happens to everyone. What I find interesting is it can affect you in one or two ways. You either get to the gym. Exercise to work it off, to blow off that steam or you go the other route and become a complete slacker.
Which one are you?
I am the slacker.
I have a crazy week and just did not manage to fit in working out. To be truthful, I did not even try. I don’t like working out, so this was a very convenient excuse. But want to hear something strange, I am dying to work out. I can’t wait until tomorrow morning because I get to go work out. It is really baffling to me this extreme change. Did I mention I hate working out? Hate with a white hot passion, Hate….that’s some hate, man. So you can see why I am so perplexed by this sudden change. Could it be as simple as my body and mind has gotten use to working out? Could I actually be *gulp* starting to enjoy working out?
Naaaawww.
Maybe it’s best if I just take it one week at a time. But for all your slackers out there, beware, getting healthy may just be addicting.

2 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

You're adorable. I'm the slacker too. Would you like to see my thrashed house? It's the confirmation!

Jaime said...

Go Slacker! I knew it would hit you at some point. Thsi si how the addiction of exercise begins. Onc eyourbody gets used to it, it wants it. I'm proud of you for recognizing this. I too HATE exercise but I now need it. I exercise every day. Usually I too look for an excuse not to but then I remember how I felt when I didn't. Way to go Kelley! This si a big step.