Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekly Challenge

Okay Ladies! It is Sunday and the start of a new week. This week I challenge you to write down everything you eat. Yes, EVERYTHING! I have found that writing down what you eat helps make you accountable for the outcome at the end of the week. Why did my weight go up? WOW, I lost 2 lbs.! The outcome depends on what you put into your body. So for one week write down every morsel, every bite, sip, crumb, etc.

I have been keeping a food journal (as part of my Weight Watchers plan) for 9 months now. I have written down everything I have eaten for about 95% of the time. When I get off track I go back to the week where I lost 2 lbs. and look at what I ate. I can see the difference between that week and what I just ate. This always helps me get back on track.

Also, remember to include veggies, protein, fiber, dairy and yes even some oil (olive, canola, fish, etc. - good oils) in your diets. Take a multi vitamin and drink tons of water!

Good luck with my challenge!

1 comment:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Go Jaime! Ok, I will do this. I promise. I will start today...

I actually did this for more than a year at least and I go back and forth, but I love to see, wow, I went by the candy jar 6 times and ate something. Ouch.